Rebecca Duvall is married to a medically retired Law Enforcement Officer who is now a First Responder Chaplain. They have three children (two teenagers and one adult). She is the author of In His Way, a story about the trials and triumphs of being married to a Law Enforcement Officer and coming to faith. Rebecca is a speaker and blogs at inhisway.net. She is available for guest posts and speaking engagements. She speaks at conferences, retreats, mom’s events and bible studies. Rebecca considers herself to be a numbers geek, coffee & cupcake connoisseur and a person who loves dancing & laughter.
Since accepting Jesus as her Lord and Savior in 2008, God has allowed her to serve Him in many wonderful ways.
- On an Alpha course committee and as an Alpha table leader
- As a (Bible Study Fellowship) Leader
- On a Mops/Momsnext committee and as a Momsnext table lead
- As a Finance Committee chair, Elder of Prayer and CFO at her church (Covenant Community Church)
- As the 10-33 Foundation Board Secretary
She enjoys sharing ‘God stories’ with others and would love to hear about yours. Please drop her a line and tell her about yourself and how God is working in your life.