I was born and raised in Southern New Jersey and still call it home. Having moved away after college I spent time living in Chicago and Pittsburgh before moving back to Philadelphia and meeting my wife, Nicole. We reside in Haddonfield, NJ with our two sons and black lab Wrigley.
Few facts about me…
- I’m a huge Springsteen fan
- I love the Jersey shore (AC and south)
- I enjoy whiskey rye Manhattan’s
- Music inspires me to write
- I am a Senior Executive of a 100-year old financial institution in Philadelphia (see Fantastik to figure out)
- And two things on my sizable bucket list are to ski the bowl at the Highlands in Aspen, CO and to camp like Ernest Hemingway in this great country’s Western states.